Herm Sprenger Dynamic RS Universal 3 Ring Bit
- Herm Sprenger Dynamic RS bits are characterized by an ergonomically shaped mouthpiece which stimulates the horse to accept the bit more easily.
- These bits lie perfectly in the horse's mouth, resulting in soft and even pressure on the entire tongue area thus encouraging the horse to chew.
- The uniquely designed mouthpiece is angled forward by 45° , allowing for a rapid and balanced effect on the tongue.
- In comparison to conventional double jointed bits, Dynamic RS mouthpieces give even pressure on the entire tongue area and help provide a better contact between horse and rider.
- Dynamic RS mouthpieces are constructed of Sensogan, a distinctive composition of copper, manganese and zinc specifically developed by Sprenger to promote an even more delicate and sophisticated connection to the horse.
- Cheek pieces are stainless steel.
- For proper placement, be sure that the arrow on the cheek piece is pointing forwards on the left hand side.
- Made in Germany