Kent & Masters Original General Purpose Saddle
Kent & Masters
- The Original General Purpose Saddle is a universal fitting saddle that interfaces well with most conformations.
- The Original GP features an open-headed tree that is not as flat as the Kent & Masters S-Series GR, and broad panels that accommodate a variety of conformations.
- Cut far enough forward to allow for jumping and hunting, the Original GP is perfectly suited for schooling and hacking as well.
- Velcro knee and calf block under the flap provide security and can be positioned to suit the rider's leg length and position.
- These blocks can be re positioned to tailor the support of the rider's leg, accommodating differing leg lengths on the same seat size.
- The Original GP utilizes Kent & Masters changeable girthing arrangement, which can be optimized instantly to fine tune the fit of the saddle.
- As with all Kent & Master saddles, the Original GP is flocked with 100% British wool, providing superior softness and comfort for the horse, and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the the panel in situ.
- Changeable Gullet: R-Bar N/M to XW/XXW