Neue Schule Tranz Angled Bradoon, 14mm/55mm
- The Tranz Angled Bradoon is very popular comfortable mouthpiece that promotes feel and responsiveness encouraging a soft sustainable contact.
- The Tranz mouthpiece is ergonomically designed for both comfort and communication.
- The short link Tranz Angled Bradoon is aligned, uniquely, at 20° to the bore axes of the cheeks.
- When a contact is taken, the smoothly profiled lozenge and loops press gently down onto the centre of the tongue thus a higher level of communication through the rein is achieved.
- When more pressure is applied the sensitive side areas of the tongue are relieved and the thicker less pressure-sensitive area is brought into play.
- The double joint of the Tranz allows more flexibility ensuring a clearer and more independent rein aid.