Tech Iris Cross Country Stirrup Irons
- Crafted in Italy, patented Tech Stirrup Irons are made entirely of aluminum and are fitted with stainless blocked screws.
- Designed especially for Cross Country, the treads are treated with nano-ceramic coating, while the rings are treated with a 20 micro adonization to perserve their beauty.
- The treads feature a 4 degree angle to encourage proper positioning and they are very aggressively patterned to provide a secure grip in any weather or footing conditions.
- Strategically placed stirrup leather eyes provide rider comfort and assist in retrieving the lost irons.
- Tech Stirrup Irons are designed for all riders who are looking for exceptional performance provided by a unique design.
- 320 grams.