Airowear Outlyne Womens' Body Protector, Black
Airowear by Charles Owen
- The Outlyne is scientifically designed to offer a tailored fit specific to the needs of the rider’s body type, which maximises the protection offered while allowing unrestricted movement and flexibility.
- The Women’s Outlyne moulds to the curves of a woman’s body and is structured across the chest to maximise comfort.
- The Outlyne combines maximum protection and unrestrictive movement with a perfect fit and super soft flexibility.
- Utilizing UltraFlex technology, the zip front Outlyne molds around the body without relying on body heat to soften, combining maximum protection and unrestricted movement with a perfect fit and super soft flexibility.
- The Outlyne absorbs and spreads impact, lessening injuries sustained from falls, while it's combination of Ultraflex technology with lightweight and perforated materials creates the ultimate in comfort for body protection.
- 4 choices of back lengths are available per size and plus sizes are available as standard.
- The Outlyne offers the maximum level of protection by fully meeting EN13158:2009 and BETA 2009 Standard Level 3. Airowear were the first and second to conform to BETA’s current safety standard. Outlyne is annually retested to give you peace of mind that the body protectors are consistently meeting the latest safety standards.
How to Measure:
Your body protector should be fitted over light clothing.
Take the chest and back length measurement and select the corresponding size from withing the chart. A woman's fit may be better achieved by choosing one size smaller than the actual chest measurement.
If you have questions about measuring for the Outlyn, please call us at 919.851.0102.