Back on Track Royal Quick Wraps
Back on Track
- Leveraging Back on Track's Welltex technology, these all-in-one standing bandages may decrease swelling, soften or completley reduce wind puffs and help keep your horse's legs cool and tight.
- The Royal Quick Wraps are designed with state-of-the art Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder which uses the horse's own body energy to create a soothing far infrared thermal effect, allowing for increased blood circulation and relaxed muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
- These wraps can be used for both injury prevention and recovery.
- These wraps can be left on overnight (after the initial introductory period) after a strenuous ride and can also be used when shipping your horse.
- Introduce the Royal Quick Wraps gradually, applying for a total period of 4 hours per day for the first 2-3 days then keeping them on overnight.
- Caution should be used during the 2-3 days as excessive use from the outset may cause legs to "fill up" due to increased blood circulation. This however as good sign of efficacy.
- Often a reduction of puffy or sore joints within a few hours or day can be noticed within a few hours or days. Often with long term injuries it may take 10-30 days to see results.
- Please note that physical responses can be variable.
- These wraps can be used on front or hind legs and measure equal in size.
- Measure the length of the canon bone from an inch below the knee or hock down to just below the fetlock to determine the correct size.
- Sold as a PAIR
- Machine washable up to 104°F or 40°C with a mild detergent. Do not bleach.
- Air dry only, do not tumble dry.