Back on Track Therapeutic Turnout Sheet
Back on Track
- Designed with Back on Track's unique Welltex fabric containing ceramic powder which reflects natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal heat.
- 1680 denier, waterproof turnout sheet with chest buckles, shoulder gusset, adjustable surcingles, tail flap and elastic leg straps.
- Should be introduced gradually. Use for 2-4 hours for the first 3-4 days and then leave on overnight for best results.
- After 3-4 weeks use for 3-6 days per week.
- Often reduction in muscular stiffness can be noticed within a few hours or days, or 10-30 days with long term injuries.
- Please note that physical responses can vary.
- Can be worn prior to exercise to help warm up cold muscles.
- **Not designed to be used with the Mesh Neck Cover.**
- Polyester exterior. Polypropylene blend interior infused with ceramic powder.
- machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners.
- Air dry only, do not tumble dry.