C4 Bits Black Belt with Black Chrome Buckle
- Debuting in 2011 with 20 belt colors and 20 buckle colors, C4 has grown to offer hundred of designs and products.
- C4 (C4 stands for Choose your Color, Choose your Cause) believes in celebrating humanity and helping people and animals in need - partnering with several awesome charities each year.
- C4 Belts are constructed of a extremely durable, high-quality TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) also known as thermoplastic (the same material used to create snowmobile treads).
- C4 Belts and Buckles contain absolutely no metal, so breeze through most airport security without the hassle or removing your belt! (Keep in mind that some airport checkpoints require belt removal regardless of material and that C4's metal buckles will have to be removed)
- C4 Belts comfortably fit up to a 42'' waist and can be cut down to size.
- Classic Belts are 1.25” wide and are 49.25” long before being cut-to-size
C4 Belts fit well with Tailored Sportsman breeches.