Belle & Bow "Doggie 2.0" Show Bows
Belle & Bow Equestrian
- Belle & Bow's philosophy is that all children should have the opportunity to have something fun to wear in the show ring!
- These bows were especially designed to compliment Danny and Ron's Rescue Essex Show Shirt patterns, and Belle & Bow donates the proceeds from these bows directly to the dogs!
- Constructed of high quality grosgrain, "Doggie 2.0" Show Bows combine white, navy and royal blue and bone and paw printed ribbon, with Belle & Bow’s signature “Belle” pony charm.
- "Belle" is Belle & Bow's pony mascot, named after Maybelline, a very successful pony hunter who won the Model at Pony Finals and now is retired at Sugarbrook Farm, Florida creating more ponies for kids to enjoy.
- Handmade in Massachusetts, in a smoke free environment, are stitched and glued together for durability and are heat sealed to prevent fraying.
- Belle & Bow bows are mounted on high quality hair elastic bands that are safer and more durable for repeated use.
- These bands that are smaller than the usual size, as not to have to wrap around the hair too many times.
- The "Doggie 2.0" Show Bows feature approximately 5" tails as not to cover numbers.