DAVIS Horse Boots, Sizes 00-2
- When your horse needs some TLC, the DAVIS Horse Boot is proud to be the original Horse Boot to the equine industry.
- Originally know as the medicine or poultice boot, the DAVIS Horse Boot is the only boot to use for a wide range of applications where treatment or protection is needed.
- These boots can be used for soaking, poulticing and conditioning.
- The DAVIS Horse Boot can be used to keep the hoof clean and dry or for direct application of medicine to treat abscesses, thrush, puncture wounds and other foot conditions.
- These boots can also be used to relieve pressure of brusing, corns or cankers.
- The DAVIS Horse Boot ensures extreme durability due to the triple-layered non-slip bottom, made of a tough polyvinyl compound and is durable enough even for use on a shod horse.
- WHEN SIZING, PLEASE MEASURE HEEL TO TOE AND SIDE TO SIDE AT THE WIDEST AREA OF THE HOOF AND PURCHASE A BOOT AT LEAST 1/2" WIDER THAN HOOF SIZE TO ALLOW ROOM FOR MEDICATING AND BANDAGES.