Fairfax Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC Saddle
- The Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC Saddle was developed with seven time Olympian Andrew How to enable him to feel a greater harmony with his horses.
- The specifically designed seat of this cross country saddle aligns the rider precisely over the horse's center of balance, enabling both the horse and rider to perform at their best.
- The Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC benefits from all the features common to every saddle in Fairfax's Performance range including the patented Prolite®-lined panel Performance Panel, changeable gullet bars (R Bar) and British wool flocking.
- In addition, this cutting edge saddle is covered with luxurious full-grain leather that has been waxed for extra grip.
- The unique design and placement of the billets allow your saddle fitter four girthing options (neutral, forward & backwards) to fine tune the fit to your horse's shape and movement.
- If the horse has asymmetrical shoulders, two sets of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with the less muscle.
- Adjustable and movable knee blocks under the flap offer custom made support for riders with shorter legs.
- Longer legged riders can remove the block to create more room and bring them closer to their horse.
- Use & Care: Apply the Rapide Leather Gel supplied with this saddle before the first use. Re-apply Leather Gel at least once a week to dry the leather.
- Do Not use spray soap, glycerin saddle soap or neatsfoot oil on this saddle.
- Always allow leather to dry naturally (do NOT use external heat sources).
- Check regularly that all four gullet bolts and two panel screws remain tight.
- Never use wet tack.
- Changeable Gullet: R-Bar N/M to XW/XXW
- Shipping: $65.00
SimaTree saddle tree (conformsto BS7875) is guaranteed for five years.
Materials & workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months (subject to fair wear and tear).
As part of your regular saddle maintenance, check that all four bolts on the gullet bar & the two bolts on the panel remain tight.
Repairs & alterations should only be carried out by authorized stockists only.
Failure to follow the care instructions above will invalidate this guarantee.
Register your guarantee at fairfaxsaddles.com.