Frank Baines Adagio Monoflap Dressage Saddle
Frank Baines Saddlery
- Loved by riders for its close contact seating position, comfort and style the Adagio Monoflap Dressage Saddle exemplifies contemporary styling.
- Built on a laminated wood tree with a round cantle, the Adagio is a good option for horses with medium to high withers and a slight curve to its conformation.
- The medium depth seat provides riders with an accurate and secure riding position, as well as control and comfort.
- The generous gullet minimizes pressure on the horse's spine, while the concealed V-girthing system provides even girthing pressure to improve the horse's comfort.
- This Adagio Saddle is constructed in black bison leather with wool flocked panels, front gussets and a 2" shorter thigh block.
- Sure to impress in any arena, this Adagio features patent and cobalt blue welting, cobalt blue stitching and a stylish black croc cantle.
- SN 17903
- Shipping: $65