Frank Baines Reflex Jump Saddle
- The Frank Baines Reflex Close Contact Saddle is designed to meet the exacting demands of Hunters, Show Jumpers, and Event riders alike.
- Frank Baines Saddlery have developed a close contact saddle that combines two key features essential for today's rider: An extremely soft and comfortable seat allowing excellent balance for the rider and the EXP system enabling a greater bearing surface for the horse.
- The Reflex system has been researched and developed over a number of years and thoroughly tested by several leading competitive riders both at home and abroad, continuing Frank Baines Saddlery's reputation for innovation.
- A more softly padded, slightly wider than normal seat, using pure latex foam, allows even more comfort for the rider. Using only the finest French Calf Leather for extra grip and stability in the seat and pads and also full grain solid leathers, that naturally accept oil, in the flaps and skirts.
- The EXP System allows a larger bearing surface thus distributing the weight and pressure of the rider from the point. This drastically improves the comfort for the horse, in particular after landing from a jump.
- The Reflex is a truly superb Close Contact saddle designed for the rider who insists on the very best.