TEST RIDE Kent & Masters Cob Dressage Saddle, 17.5"
Kent and Masters
Please note that this saddle has been used for test rides.
- The Kent & Masters Cob Dressage Saddles have been designed to comfortably fit low withered, broad backed Cob type horses
- Featuring a lower profile with slim-line panels, these saddle have flexible girthing options that aid saddle stability on Cob types.
- Minimal bulk between the horse and rider gives a closer contact feel that is imperative for dressage, while the luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort.
- The third billet can be unlooped and moved on the floating balance strap attachment, providing 3 possible girthing options to ensure saddle stability.
- Two reinforced flocking slots are located at the front and rear to allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situ.
- The Cob Dressage Saddle is suitable for flat work and all levels of dressage.
- Flocked with 100% British wool.
- Changeable gullet: S-Bar Wide-XXW