Kent & Masters General Purpose Saddle
Kent & Masters
- A universal fitting saddle with an open-headed tree and a broad panel design that interfaces well with most conformations.
- Cut far enough forward to allow for jumping and hunting, as well as schooling and hacking.
- Changable gullet bar to suit the horse's wither profile. 8 options include half widths (N/M to XXW) in the short S-Bar for low-headed saddles and 7 options (N/M to XW/XXW) in the long R-Bar for high-headed saddles.
- The third billet can be unlooped and moved on to the floating balance strap attachment. This provides 4 possible girthing arrangements for you to be able to optimize saddle stability.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse, molding quickly and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situ.
- Tailor the support of the rider’s leg by repositioning the movable blocks to accommodate differing leg lengths on the same seat size.
- Changeable Gullet: R-Bar