Kent & Masters Jump Saddle
Kent & Masters
- This is a special order item and will take approximately 6 weeks. Email for more information email@example.com
- The panel of the Kent & Masters Jump Saddle is cut away from the top of the scapula to allow the horse to move freely.
- The third billet can be unlooped and moved on to the floating balance strap attachment. This provides 4 possible girthing arrangements for you to be able to optimise saddle stability.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse, molding quickly and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situ.
- Tailor the support of the rider’s leg by repositioning the moveable blocks to accommodate differing leg lengths on the same seat size.
- Changeable Gullet: S-Bar N/M to XXW