Kent & Masters Jump Saddle
Kent & Masters
- The panel of the Kent & Masters Jump Saddle is cut away from the top of the scapula to allow the horse to move freely.
- Changable gullet bar to suit the horse's wither profile. 8 options include half widths (N/M to XXW) in the short S-Bar for low-headed saddles and 7 options (N/M to XW/XXW) in the long R-Bar for high-headed saddles.
- The third billet can be unlooped and moved on to the floating balance strap attachment. This provides 4 possible girthing arrangements for you to be able to optimise saddle stability.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse, molding quickly and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situ.
- Tailor the support of the rider’s leg by repositioning the moveable blocks to accommodate differing leg lengths on the same seat size.
- Changeable Gullet: S-Bar