Kent & Masters Movable Block Dressage Saddle
Kent & Masters
- The ideal choice for a horse with an average wither height.
- Generous breadth of panel, wide gullet and open headed tree make this saddle easy to fit.
- Built on a SimaTree saddle tree shaped to give wither clearance.
- Tree positions the rider centrally for a balanced dressage positions.
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort.
- Changeable gullet bar to suit the horse's wither profile. 8 options include half widths (N/M to XXW) in the short S-Bar for low-headed saddles and 7 options (N/M to XW/XXW) in the long R-Bar for high-headed saddles.
- The third billet can be unlooped and moved on to the floating balance strap attachment. This provides 3 possible girthing options to ensure saddle stability.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the pony, molding quickly and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situ.
- Large movable thigh blocks can be positioned to give the rider the required support.
- Ghosted stitching on the knee pad help contour it neatly around thigh blocks for added rider comfort.
- Suitable for flat work and all levels of dressage.
- Changeable Gullet: R-Bar