Kent & Masters Original Cob General Purpose Saddle
Kent & Masters
- Designed specifically for Cob types, this low profile saddle has a flat tree shape and straighter cut slim line panels to minimize bulk between horse and rider.
- The Cob General Purpose Saddle is designed to fit the low withered, broad backed Cob type horses.
- Adjustable girthing options enable optimum saddle stability to be achieved.
- Tree shape, slim-line panels and girth strap arrangement maximize saddle stability.
- Bulk between horse and rider has been minimized for improved rider control and closer contact.
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort.
- The Cob General Purpose Saddle is suitable for many styles of riding, including flatwork, jumping and hacking.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse, molding quickly and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situation.
- This general purpose saddle also tailors the support of the rider’s leg by repositioning the moveable blocks to accommodate differing leg lengths on the same seat size.
- The Cob General Purpose Saddle features a changable gullet bar to suit the horse's wither profile.
- This saddle utilizes the short S-Bar gullet for low headed saddles and is available in 8 options, including half widths (N/M to XXW).
Please note on you order what size S-bar that you would perfer in your new Cob General Purpose Saddle.
If you have any questions, please call us at 919.851.0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org