Majyk Equipe Vented Infinity Open Front Jump Boot
- The Infinity Open Front Boot is uniquely molded in two parts from German grade BASF TPU.
- The Outer Shell is carefully engineered so that the main shell is soft enough to wrap comfortably around your horse’s leg and flex with movement, while the harder strike area is built to withstand shock at a much higher level than most single mold soft touch boots.
- The addition of extra large vents lined with micro mesh filters allows generous air flow while heat sealing forms an unbreakable bond.
- Cool air helps prevent overheating of the lower leg, a leading cause in bowed tendons and suspensory injuries.
- The interior of the Strike Guard features an secondary, ARTi-LAGE, layer of protection.
- ARTi-LAGE, a proprietary dilatant material found in Majyk Equipe Boots, is soft and pliable during normal exercise, but when struck the molecules change composition, hardening to form an instant protective barrier.
- The Inner Bio Foam is NEOPRENE FREE and helps prevent heat build up usually associated with neoprene and prevents bacteria and fungus growth so no yucky 'barn smell'.
- Bio Foam is the perfect choice for the sensitive horse and helps keep your boots fresh and sanitary for longer.
- Infinity Open Front Jump Boots also feature USA double stitched Velcro and long straps to aid in adjustment.