Mountain Horse® Aurora Lace/Back Zip Paddock Boots
- With their all new 4 Layer Vertical Technology, the Aurora Lace Front/Zip Back Paddock offer a new premium in rider comfort and convenience.
- The first layer features a non-slip, durable rubber outsole with multi-directional grip pattern on the forefoot and a water-dispersing heel tread to provide great grip in all weather conditions.
- The second layer features an unique Z-shaped steel shank, which runs across the heel, up to the arch and down into the forefoot for unparalleled stability in the stirrup and extreme comfort on the ground.
- The third layer is a pressure absorbing insole which establishes the base comfort to reduce fatigue.
- The final layer offers a new footbed made from durable closed-cell memory foam, which has added depth in the heel to reduce impact by increasing cushioning.
- The Aurora Paddock Boots are constructed from high quality full grain leathers treated with waterproofing to increase durability in wet conditions.
- The Aurora's also feature brass lace eyelets for the front laces and YKK® brass back zipper for the back zippers.
- With the lace front/zip back combination, simply leave your boots laced to where they are comfortable and simply zip and go.