Perfect Prep-ProEnergy EQ, 60cc
- ProEnergy EQ increases and intensifies your horses stamina and energy levels without sacrificing behavior by providing a combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- ProEnergy EQ helps your horse quickly replace nutrients that are being utilized in athletic, high stress activities.
- This safe supplemental combination of vitamins, mineral, and naturally occurring amino acids assists recovery and helps your horse quickly replace nutrients that are being in strenuous work.
- Naturally occurring vitamins and minerals are responsible for generating metabolic energy, increasing stamina and producing adrenaline.
- ProEnergy EQ is useful when your horse needs and extra "boost" in energy and stamina without sacrificing behavior.
- Administer 60cc (one oral syringe) three hours prior to competition. For best results, administer on and empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after any food intake. Effects generally last 6 to 8 hours.
- ProEnergy EQ may be used for consecutive days if desired.
- ProEnergy EQ contains no prohibited substances for use during competition.
Vitamins B6 and B12 help support muscle function and promote red blood cell production. Higher red blood cell production results in more oxygen to the blood and creates more muscle energy. Vitamin B12 is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose, that lead to energy production and help eliminate body fatigue.
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3, and is commonly used to prevent B3 deficiency. Vitamin B3 assists in the energy production of cells, and is beneficial for a healthy nervous system and well-functioning digestive system.
Adenosine Monophosphate is a direct precursor to adenosine triphosphate, which unlocks the key to the body’s energy. This common chemical is used to increase physical energy, and to improve muscle soreness and inflammation.
L-Tyrosine and N-Acetyl Tyrosine are essential amino acids that improve mental energy levels and improve the metabolism of proteins. Research documents that it supports adrenal boosters for an anabolic effect and has shown to be useful during stressful conditions.
Beta-Alanine (b-amino acid) is a key ingredient in ProEnergy EQ, that has been shown to decrease fatigue during competition and increase total muscular function. This allows your horse to jump, gallop, spin or slide successfully while maintaining a peak level of energy.
Magnesium regulates the absorption of calcium and is a key mineral in equine metabolism. Safe levels of magnesium, fed orally, are known as a key muscle nutrient that is burned at high levels during intense exercise and stress.
Phenylalanine and Tyrosine are vital amino acids that work as a team to aid in reducing stress and improve physical performance.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that assists heart and muscle function, and helps the body produce energy.
Tocopherols have abundant Vitamin E activity and are known for reducing free radicals. Vitamin E is one of the strongest antioxidants and prevents the horse’s performance from being compromised due to intense training and the stress of elite competition.
ProEnergy contains no prohibited substances for use during competition.