Red Barn Tryon Hunter Bridle
- Styled for the American hunter market, the Red Barn Tryon Bridle is on trend for today's show ring.
- The Tryon Bridle has a 1 3/8” wide noseband, with extra soft padding, a low profile square raising and padding behind the chin.
- The Tryon also features a matching ¾” square raised padded browband, ½” cheeks and a traditional headstall.
- This stylish bridle complete with 5/8” fancy stitched square raised Laced Reins
- The Tryon is made of the best Grade A Sedgwick’s English leather with stainless steel hardware, hook stud ends and a roller buckle on the noseband.