Royal Quick Wraps
Back on Track
- Royal Quick Wraps help decrease swelling and soften or completely reduce wind puffs without the use of liniment or poultice.
- Designed with a cotton/polyester blend of BOT's state of the art Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder which reflects natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth.
- Thermal warmth is a well recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, joints and tendons.
- Use after strenuous rides and leave them on overnight.
- Can also be used for shipping.
- Ideal for injury recovery or prevention.
- Introduce gradually.
- Apply for a total period of 4 hourse per day for the first 2-3 days. After that, it is recommended to keep them on overnight.
- Caution should be used during the 2-3 days as excessive use from the outset may cause legs to "fill up" due to increased blood circulation. This however as good sign of efficacy.
- Often a reduction of puffy or sore joints within a few hours or day can be noticed within a few hours or days. Often with long term injuries it may take 10-30 days to see results.
- Please note that physical responses can be variable.
- Can be used on front or hind legs.
- Measure the length of the canon bone from an inch below the knee or hock down to just below the fetlock to determine the correct size.
- Sold as a PAIR
- Machine washable up to 90°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners.
- Air dry only. Do not tumble dry.