SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control, 50 lbs
Farnam Companies, Inc.
- Get a jump start on fly control this season with SimpliFly® Feed-Thru Fly Control.
- Start your horse on SimpliFly® with LarvaStop™ early in the spring and continue throughout the summer until cold weather restricts fly activity.
- SimpliFly®prevents the development of house and stable flies in manure adults when horses are continually treated.
- Highly palatable in pellet form, SimpliFly® contains no organophosphates.
- SimpliFly® is the only equine feed-thru fly control granted reduced risk pesticide status by the EPA.
- Contains Diflubenzuron
- Feeding Instructions: Feed the recommended dosage to each horse separately. Top dress on grain or mix with the horse's total ration to provide 6.8 mg of diflubenzuron per 100 lbs of body weight. For larger horses (over 1,300 lbs) feed an additional 1/5oz /each additional 200 lbs of body weight.
Weighted Shipping Rates Do Apply
300-500 lb. Horse, Pony or Miniature Horse
Feed 2/5 oz. per horse per day.
|500-700 lb. Horse or Pony||
Feed 3/5 oz. per horse per day.
(One measuring cup filled to the red line.)
|700-900 lb. Horse||
Feed 4/5 oz. per horse per day.
|900-1100 lb. Horse||
Feed 1 oz. per horse per day.
|1100-1300 lb. Horse||
Feed 1 1/5 oz. per horse per day