Back on Track Therapeutic Hock Boot
Back on Track
- Perfect for arthritic or capped hocks.
- Consisting of a neoprene exterior and an interior infused with Back on Track's state of the art Welltex fabric containing ceramic powder which reflects natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth.
- Thermal heat is a well recognized method used to help relieve and heal injured muscles, joints and tendons.
- Fastens around the hock but leaves the hock point uncovered.
- Attached straps allows you to adjust the boots' fit.
- Use in conjunction with standing wraps to prevent the hock boots from sliding down.
- Ideal to use for injury prevention or recovery.
- Do not use for turnout.
- 3 1/4" diameter hole.
- Sold as a PAIR.
- To measure, take the circumference of the leg about 5" above and 6 1/2" below the center of the hock of the top and bottom measurements.
- Typically Arabian sized horses take a Small, Quarter Horses a Medium and Warmbloods a Large.
|Size||Top: @5" above center of hock point||Bottom: @6½" below center of hock point|
- Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners.
- Air dry only, do not tumble dry.