Back on Track Therapeutic No Bow Leg Wraps
Back on Track
- Therapeutic No Bow Wraps help decrease swelling and reduce wind puffs without the use of liniment or poultice.
- Designed with a cotton/polyester blend of BOT's state of the art Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder which reflects natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth.
- Thermal warmth is a well recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, joints and tendons and may help decrease swelling and soften or completely reduce wind puffs without the use of liniment or poultice.
- Use with standing bandages after a strenuous ride and leave them on overnight.
- Can also be used for shipping.
- Ideal for injury recovery or prevention.
- Introduce gradually.
- Apply for a total period of 4 hours per day for the first 2-3 days. After that, it is recommended to keep them on overnight.
- Caution should be used during the 2-3 days as excessive use from the outset may cause legs to "fill up" due to increased blood circulation. This however as good sign of efficacy.
- Often a reduction of puffy or sore joints within a few hours or day can be noticed within a few hours or days. Often with long term injuries it may take 10-30 days to see results.
- Please note that physical responses can be variable.
- Measure the length of the canon bone to determine the correct size.
- Machine washable up to 90°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners.
- Air dry only. Do not tumble dry.