ThinLine Flexible Filly Closed Front Splint Boots
- Wrap your horse in comfort with the lightweight, breathable, nonslip protective Flexible Filly Closed Front Splint Boots!
- These splint boots are great for horses and even better for owners with their low profile fit and ease of care.
- ThinLine's trademark open cell technology delivers impact protection in a wafer-thin breathable, non compressable foam that is perfect for a horse splint boot.
- Pressure points that are created fron tendons, bones, splints or wind puffs are gently shaped into the ThinLine memory which rebounds once it is off the horse.
- ThinLine foam does not absorb water or collect dirt, ensuring that the Flexible Filly Splint Boots stay securely in place and are easy to maintain.
- Additionally, an anti-microbial agent is infused into ThinLine allowing use on multiple horses.
- Pro Mesh is used for the protective outer layer of the Flexible Filly Splint Boots as it acts like ‘flexible horse armor’ offering the ultimate combination of breathability with impact and abrasion protection as well as support and durability.
- Pro Mesh is directly injected into a strong, but breathable, fabric mesh and has been engineered in a manner that recuces the amount of stitching and glue required during assembly. (No toxic glues are used)
- Pro Mesh is extremely tough, strong and conforms to shape, allowing it to out perform fabric or leather boots.
- Pro Mesh material is RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Flexible Filly Splint Boots are suitable for both riding or turnout and weight only 7 ounces, .2 kilograms.
- Sizing: Medium– 10? tall and 10.5? wide. Circumference: 9.5 inches end to end but will overlap for smaller bone. Fits most horses, Standard Full size Large– measures 10.5? tall and 11.5? wide Circumference, 10.25 inches, end to end but will overlap for smaller bones and velcro will adjust for another .05 inch.
Fits a larger boned horse, such as a warmblood