ThinLine Flexible Filly Open Front Jumping Boots
- Wrap your horse in comfort with the lightweight, breathable, nonslip protective Flexible Filly Lightweight, Breathable, Air Shock Jumping Boots!
- These splint boots are great for horses and even better for owners with their low profile fit and ease of care.
- ThinLine's trademark open cell technology delivers impact protection in a wafer-thin breathable, non compressable foam that is perfect for a horse splint boot.
- Pressure points that are created fron tendons, bones, splints or wind puffs are gently shaped into the ThinLine memory which rebounds once it is off the horse.
- ThinLine foam does not absorb water or collect dirt, ensuring that the Flexible Filly Splint Boots stay securely in place and are easy to maintain.
- Additionally, an anti-microbial agent is infused into ThinLine allowing use on multiple horses.
- ThinLine material warms to body temperature creating a custom fit and ventilates to keep tendons cool.
- The exterior of this boot is designed with Air Cushion Technology and Flexible Concussion Protection with an Offset Strike Guard.
- The Offset Strike Guard design is made of a stiff TPU material to spread out impact forces.
- The raised shape is designed to flex slightly during impact to help dampen and reduce impact force while underneath the guard is an airbag insert running the length of the tendon.
- The airbag, that offers enhanced boot fit and comfort, lies flat in the strike guard space between the inner foam lining and the strike guard shell.
- The air cushions last the lifetime of the boot and will always remain flexible, allowing better tendon, ligament, and joint movement than other boots.
- None of the materials used in the Flexible Filly Jump Boots absorb water
- Sizing: 9.5?, 24.13cm tall, circumference 10.5?, 26.67cm