Thorowgood T4 Compact General Purpose Saddle
- The T4 Compact GP Saddle has a slightly flatter tree on the underside, and compact slimline panels that allow the rider to feel closer to the horse.
- Although the T4 Compact GPs seat is true to size, it offers a different feel comparable to the Thorowgood Original GP and petite riders or those with narrower hips may feel it suits them better.
- The T4 Compact GP is ideal for shorter backed, croup high or flat backed horses as well as standard fits.
- This compact saddle is also a very good option for the petite rider on a large pony/small horse.
- The super comfortable, deeper seat gives you a little extra in saddle security and locates you centrally for balance and control.
- This versatile GP saddle is forward enough cut to allow for jumping and cross-country, as well as schooling and hacking.
- Fully adjustable knee and calf blocks to provide customized leg support, while non-slip, luxurious suede-effect seat covering and knee pad provide security and comfort.
- The changeable gullet bars of the T4 Compact GP Saddle provide the to best fit the width of the horse's withers.
- Flocked with 100% British wool.
- The saddle fitter can make quick adjustments to the fit on site,
without having to take it back to the workshop.
- Conformation: Medium Wither Fit
- Gullet Type: Long R
- Made in Walsall, England.
- Please note that the 18" model is only available in black.
Please note that saddle shipping begins at $65, but is subject to change depending on location, insurance & number of saddles.