Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot, Individual
- This unique close fitting hoof boot is designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean.
- The Woof Medical Hoof Boot is designed using flexible and light materials to enable easy fitting and is a cost effective alternative to adhesive bandages and tape.
- This boot is perfect for aiding treatment of abscesses, punctured soles and bruised soles.
- The Woof Medical Hoof Boot can be used with or without shoes and is suitable for use in the stall or on sensible horses in the paddock.
- Please note that exuberant horses and those having undertaken a period of stall rest may damage the boot by standing on it or doing racing stops (you may want to consider using a more traditional poultice for the first turnout day).
- Features of the Woof Medical Hoof Boot include Kevlar interior for added durability, sole tread for improved grip and an unique diagonal zipper design to prevent the zip from opening.
- Do Not use for riding nor in the place of an overreach boot to prevent shoe loss.
- An overreach boot should be used to cover this boot on both the front and hind hooves; this will protect both the horse and the boot from damage.
- Please not although the Woof Medical Hoof Boot is suitable for repeated use, it is not indestructible and is not guaranteed against breakage due to the horse standing on the boot.
- The Woof Medical Hoof Boot is expected to last 2-3 weeks under normal circumstances with many customers finding that they last much longer.
Please measure accurately, as incorrect sizing can result in damage to the boot.
- Please measure accurately, as incorrect sizing can result in damage to the boot.