ARMA H20 Cool Therapy Boots
Shires Equestrian Products
- ARMA H20 Cool Therapy Boots provide cool water therapy in an easy to apply boot.
- Micro-crystals turn to a cooling gel when soaked in water - swelling into the quilted fabric spaces to form a soft get pad that hugs all parts of the leg when the boot is fitted.
- The cold compress reduces inflammation, swelling and bruising, cools tendons after exercise and treats soft tissue injuries.
- The gel is contained within the fabric quilting and returns to micro-crystals when dry.
- These boots allow the horse to remain mobile while receiving treatment.
- Mess free and reusable.
- Touch close fastenings.
- Set of 2.