Cavallo Linus Dressage Boot, US 9.5-10
Combining classical European craftmanship with modern comfort and functionality, Cavallo Tall Boots are perfect for any arena. For every foot size Cavallo offers 10 height and 10 calf options in 1 cm increments to ensure the most personalized fit of any ready made boot available today.
The Linus Dressage Boot is a very universal dressage boot that is equally suited for children, adolescents and adults.
- Crafted from smooth nappa leather with leather lining for a perfect fit, the Linus Dressage Boot is the perfect all around dressage boot for all riders.
- Cavallo's Linus dressage version boot is simple and elegant with a reinforced outer shaft to help prevent the booth from dropping or slipping.
- Linus Dressage Boots cover up to two shoe sizes thanks to a removable insole, enabling an adjustable fit, or a longer wearing time for growing feet.
- The long back zipper and elastic cross-stretch insert up the heel cap provide outstanding comfort as well as fit.
- The real rubber corrugated sole with Vibram heel guarantees good hold in the stirrup and at the barn.
- Whip holder
- N124 (1948000) Comfort Last
- 4.5cm bow height
- Offered in sizes 2/2.5 - 11/11.5
While we stock the Linus Dressage Boot in black, this elegant boot is also available by special order in Anthracite, Blue and Mocha. Color coordinate your boots to your tack, show ensemble or equine partner with these personalized color options.
Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery of special order Linus Jump Boots.
For sizing instructions, please refer to the sizing chat and measuring video. If you have any questions, or would like to place a special order, please call 919.851.0102 or email questions@mmtackshop.
Please note that we cannot take responsibility of your measurements are incorrect.