Cavallo Linus Jump Boot, US 8.5-9
Combining classical European craftmanship with modern comfort and functionality, Cavallo Tall Boots are perfect for any arena. For every foot size Cavallo offers 10 height and 10 calf options in 1 cm increments to ensure the most personalized fit of any ready made boot available today.
Suitable for schooling or showing, the Linus Jump Boot is an excellent fitting and comfortable riding boot for all equestrians.
- Crafted from smooth nappa leather with full leather lining, the Linus Jump Boot is the perfect all around boot for children, youth and adults who demand quality along with wearability.
Not only a show boot, the Linus Jump is also suitable for the hobby rider that is looking for a comfortable and uncomplicated everyday boot.
- Linus Jump Boots cover up to two shoe sizes thanks to a removable insole, enabling an adjustable fit, or a longer wearing time for growing feet.
- A covered long back zipper with a transverse load insert up to the heel cap enables comfortable slipping.
- For wearing comfort the LInus Jump Boots have elastic derby lacing
- The real rubber corrugated sole with Vibram heel guarantees good hold in the stirrup and at the barn.
- Whip holder
- Leaf tip
- N124 (194500) Comfort Last
- 4.5cm bow height
While we stock the Linus Jump Boot in black, this elegant boot is also available by special order in Anthracite, Blue and Mocca. Color coordinate your boots to your tack, show ensemble or equine partner with these personalized color options.
Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery of special order Linus Jump Boots.
For sizing instructions, please refer to the sizing chat and measuring video. If you have any questions, or would like to place a special order, please call 919.851.0102 or email questions@mmtackshop.
Please note that we cannot take responsibility of your measurements are incorrect.