Coat Defense Trouble Spot Drying Paste, 24 oz
- Is you horse prone to scratches, mud fever, cannon crud or dew poisoning? Are hives, summer sores or painful bug bits ever a problem. Does your horse have a painful wound, laceration or proud flesh?
- COAT DEFENSE®TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE is an all-natural, safe and effective solution that can help speed the healing of multiple equine skin ailments.
- TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE can be used on horses who have broken skin or open wounds to create a protective barrier.
- This healing paste relieves on contact, all while continually drawing out toxins and moisture, finally allowing skin cells to mend.
- TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE is non-toxic if licked and can safely be reapplied as needed.
- TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE contains a proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta, arundina-cea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch), witch hazel, argon oil, hempseed oil, and mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
- COAT DEFENSE® products are non-toxic, crafted from only safe, readable ingredients, and contain no fillers.
- COAT DEFENSE® is proudly handmade in Ashburn, VA