EGO 7 Orion Field Boot, Foot Sizes 34-38
- The EGO 7 Orion Field Boot blends modern design with high-end style, innovative materials and technology.
- Designed by the renowned Italian boot designer Franco Tucci and made from full grain leather with elastic laces detail and an extra soft leather front.
- The rear elastic band ensures maximum comfort, freedom of movement and a glove like, made to measure fit and look.
- A nearly custom fit is possible with the vast range of available size options that the Orion offers.
- The innovative and highly durable E-TEX inside calf panel is water resistant and aesthetically identical to leather and guarantees perfect contact with both the saddle and the horse.
- The innovative spur rest is sewn into the heel counter and offers 3 adjustment levels.
- The Orion features a cowhide foot bed with a 2 mm anti shock insole. A second sole is made from antibacterial polyurethane covered with soft leather for maximum breathability and shock absorption.
- The hand sewn rubber sole is light and flexible combining comfort with design and reducing boot weigh. The sole has been designed with an aggressive profile for a secure grip while allowing for a quick release in case of a fall.
- The EGO 7 Orion Field Boots offer both elegance and affordability and are perfect for both showing and everyday schooling.
How to measure (Please wear riding breeches and your normal tall boot socks):
- The foot size will be the same as your normal size. Please keep in mind that foot sizes are European.
- For the width measure your calf from the standing position and the widest point by keeping the meter in horizontal position and keeping its tension nor too tight and not too large
- For the height, again from the standing position, with the leg slightly bent, measure the height of the boot “H” from the floor to the highest part of the leg. To this measurement you must add 1 cm to maximum 1,5 cm as the boot will lower after wearing it.
If you have any questions concerning measuring or sizing, please call us at 919-851-0102 or email us at email@example.com