EZium 40 lb Bag, 4 Month Supply
- If your horse exhibits nervousness, excitability, an inability to focus and relax or muscle cramps, it may suffer a Magnesium deficiency.
- Even when you diligently follow the recommendations for feeding forages and concentrates, your horse may not receive all of the Magnesium that it needs.
- Magnesium is more readily available in a carefully formulated supplement than in the horse's daily diet of feed, hay and grass.
- As part of product development and tests: 71% of users reported their horses were less nervous, excitable or jumpy, 57% saw an increased tolerance to work, 49% say they experienced reduced incidences of spooking and 46% reported greater freedom and range of motion in their horses.
- By treating Magnesium deficiency symptoms with EZium, your horse can become calmer and progress more rapidly in their training program.
- Containing a chelated source of Magnesium, EZium is safe and approved by all equine organization governing bodies, including FEI, USEF, USDF, AQHA, APHA, etc.
- Most users saw results within 2-3 weeks. Many in as few as 4 days.
- The 40lb bad is perfect for stables and/or owners of multiple horses.
Weighted Shipping Rates Do Apply