EZium Metabolic, 9.5 Pail, 1 Month Supply
Helps Solve the Equine Metabolic Syndrome Puzzle
- Ezium Metabolic is a daily supplement for obese, laminitic, insulin resistant, and horses under extreme stress.
- EZium Metabolic contains KemTRACE Chromium Propionate, the only FDA reviewed source of chromium for horses.
- Chromium teams with Magnesium to optimize the function of insulin receptors, allowing for increased glucose uptake.
- Chromium deficiencies can contribute to insulin resistance and Equine Metabolic Syndrome
- When under stress, horses release cortisol (a stress hormone), which may result in aggressive behavior, suppression of the immune system and increased risk of ulcers, colic or diarrhea.
- Chromium has also been shown to reduce the levels of cortisol, thereby reducing the negative impacts of stress.
- One 70 gram scoop of EZium Metabolic provides twice daily supplies the levels of Chromium proven by research to reduce insulin and blood glucose levels when fed regularly.
- A study recently published in the prestigious Journal of Animal Science proved that the level of chromium from KemTRACE chromium proportionate supplied in EZium Metabolic increased insulin sensitivity in adult horses following consumption of a carbohydrate (grain) meal.
Weighted Shipping Rates Do Apply