German Beet Treats, 1 lb Bag
The German Horse Muffin
- German Beets Treats are high fibre horse treats with beet pulp being the primary ingredient.
- Horses love these delicious, dry and firm all natural treats that do not contain any preservatives, artifical flavors or colors.
- German Beet Treats are a perfect addition to the diet of any horse that would benefit from extra fibre or calories, and are easily digestible with a low startch and sugar content (NSC) of about 12%.
- German Beet Treats are a perfect addition to your horse's regular diet and no soaking is required; feed them right out of the bag.
- Guaranteed Analysis: min 8.89% crude protein, min 1.99% crude fat, max 10.5% crude fiber, max 11.7% moisture, max 7.42% ash
"Unbeetable" Health Benefits
Beet Pulp Advantages
"Super Fiber" due to its high digestibility and ease of fermentation
Supports horse's digestive system
High in Calories (same as oats or about a third higher than grass hay)
Low starch and sugar content (NSC) - about 12%
Excellent winter treat!