Keratex Hoof Hardener, 250 ml
- Patented Keratex Hoof Hardener formula includes a unique flexibility agent as well as a hardening agent, making this the perfect product to protect horses from brittle, cracked, soft or weak hooves; soft, sensitive or thin soles; repeated shoe loss; transition to barefoot; hoof damage.
- Keratex Hoof Hardener will strengthen and protect shod and unshod hooves and can be used to restore soundness after sensitive soles and to prevent existing cracks from laddering up or across the hooves.
- Keratex works by cross-linking the keratins and proteins within the internal structures of the hooves, making hooves stronger from the inside out.
- Because it absorbs into the hooves, Keratex will not come off in the field, working within the hoof no matter the weather and the field conditions.
- Keratex is recognized within the industry by farriers and vets as a leading product in its field.
- One bottle can last around three + months for a single horse when applying a few times a week.
- An application brush is supplied.