Majyk Equipe Boyd Martin XC Elite Hind Boot
- The ultimate boot for cross country and eventing, the Boyd Martin XC Elite Hind Boot was designed in conjunction with Boyd Martin, a world class three day event champion and a member of the 2012 and 2016 US Olympic Eventing Equestrian Team.
- This superior lightweight boot is constructed from a strong rip-stop TPU material that is permanently fused to the breathable inner mesh fabric.
- Located inside these boots is a four way flexion TPU shield designed to flex with the horse's movement, but forms a hard barrier during impact.
- In addition to the flexible TPU shield, 2mm of foam ARTi-LAGE™ foam has been added directly behind it in order to provide superior impact protection.
- ARTi-LAGE™ is a proprietary material that is soft and pliable in its normal state, but is able to change its molecular structure to harden when struck, thus deflecting impact away from the strike point and dispersing the energy.
- The Boyd Martin XC Elite Hind Boots have a double barrier of ARTi-LAGE™and Flexible TPU shield in front of the boot, providing unsurpassed protection for the canon bone.
- These boots are finished with USA brand velcro closures and the signature "Boyd Martin" logo.
- Medium fits most horses 15.2 hands to 16.3 hands.
- Large fits most horses 17+ hands.
- If your horse is a medium size in front he/she should be medium size in hind unless the hind legs have unusually long canon bones.