Mattes Dressage Correction Half Pad with Pockets
- The Mattes Dressage Correction Half Pad features both two front and rear pockets to utilize The Mattes CORRECTION®-SYSTEM to adjust saddle fit (with the help of a qualified saddle fitter).
- The Mattes CORRECTION®-SYSTEM helps maintain balance and straightness for horses that change form through a season or have asymmetries.
- The 5mm thick POLY-FLEX® Shims can be trimmed and layered, are resilient, do not bottom out like foam or other materials, and allow for easy, incremental adjustments.
- A set of 12 Poly-Flex shims (six front and six rear) is included with this pad.
- The Dressage Corredtion Half Pad is constructed from high-loft, dense 1.25" long sheepskin on a fabric backing and provides an anatomically correct top line with E.A. Mattes' exclusive Spine-Free® technology along the spine, allowing maximum spine clearance.
- This sheepskin pad is natually anti-microbial, moisture wicking and can be used alone or on top or any quilted dressage pad.
- The Dressage Correction Half Pad offers additional back protection to absorb shock and allows for full range of movement throughout the horse's shoulder.and can be used alone or on top or any quilted dressage pad.
- The Dressage Correction Half Pad is easily washable using MELP® detergent that is specifically designed to clean the wool for maximal durability ride after ride.
- Please note that the Mattes CORRECTION®-SYSTEM will NOT help the fit of a saddle that is too tight.