Neue Schule Transform Weymouth, 12mm 7cm
- If your horse is overactive in the mouth or inwardly fixated on the presence of the double and does not focus fully on the rein aids, then the Neue Schule Transform Weymouth is the perfect bit option.
- The Transform's design is often beneficial for the “short smile” (small distance from the corner of the lip to the muzzle), the busy mouth, tongue evasions or horse’s that experience difficulty in breathing and swallowing when in an advanced outline.
- The Transform depresses the whole of the tongue, much further back, thus creating a larger airway and enhancing the horse's ability to breathe and swallow.
- An indication of a restricted airway may be a tense horse that is over salivating or even making a gurgling sound.
- The Transform is also beneficial if tongue evasions are habitual as there is a lot less room for the horse to successfully draw the tongue back, push down on the mouthpiece or get it over the top.