- Developed specifically for horses with anhidrosis (the inability to sweat), One AC is a patented nutritional supplement which contains ascorbic acid, niacin & l-tyrosine.
- Some horses cannot produce the necessary enzymes to produce sweat when they are exposed to the additional stresses of heat and humidity along with a stressful training environment.
- Anhydrosis can reduce the equine athlete’s ability by 15-20%, and jeopardize its life if forced to perform in hot and humid climates.
- One AC has proven results in field tests at the University of Florida.
- For best results,the manufacturer recommends that horses using One AC for the first time begin with 1 teaspoon administered twice daily. Strenuous training and work should be reduced to a minimum for 3 weeks.
- Feeding Instructions: One AC is weight dependent. Average size horse, 950-1100 lbs, one teaspoon twice daily (AM & PM). Horses over 1100 lbs, add 1/2 teaspoon for every 100 lbs. over maximum weight.
Horses 600-900 lbs 1 1/2 teaspoons daily (3/4 AM - 3/4 PM). 300-600 lbs one teaspoonful daily. Miniature horses respond well to 1/2 teaspoonful daily
- Results can be visible in just 10-14 days.
M & M Tack Shop, Serving Horses and Their People Since 1991
Our philosophy is to include an educational componenet to guide horse owners and riders of varying disciplines to make good choices in selecting tack, boots, helmets, equestrian clothing & horse health care. With the safety and heath of both horse and rider in mind, we also offer saddle, bridle and helmet fittings.