- Developed specifically for horses with anhidrosis (the inability to sweat), One AC is a patented nutritional supplement which contains ascorbic acid, niacin & l-tyrosine.
- Some horses cannot produce the necessary enzymes to produce sweat when they are exposed to the additional stresses of heat and humidity along with a stressful training environment.
- Anhydrosis can reduce the equine athlete’s ability by 15-20%, and jeopardize its life if forced to perform in hot and humid climates.
- One AC has proven results in field tests at the University of Florida.
- For best results,the manufacturer recommends that horses using One AC for the first time begin with 1 teaspoon administered twice daily. Strenuous training and work should be reduced to a minimum for 3 weeks.
- Feeding Instructions: One AC is weight dependent. Average size horse, 950-1100 lbs, one teaspoon twice daily (AM & PM). Horses over 1100 lbs, add 1/2 teaspoon for every 100 lbs. over maximum weight.
Horses 600-900 lbs 1 1/2 teaspoons daily (3/4 AM - 3/4 PM). 300-600 lbs one teaspoonful daily. Miniature horses respond well to 1/2 teaspoonful daily
- Results can be visible in just 10-14 days.