One K™ AVANCE CCS with MIPS Wide Brim Helmet
- The popular One K Avance Wide Brim helmet is now avaiable with MIPS and CCS!
- The CSS with MIPS Helmet combines the utmost in style and comfort with state of the art protection provided by MIPS technology.
- Founded in 1996 by a neurosurgeon and a researcher from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden, the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head. Rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy and rotational forces from angular acceleration that both increase the risk for brain injuries.
- MIPS' added protection has been independent proven to reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain.
- The CSS with MIPS Helmet features a matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell, injection molded shell design and stainless steel mesh.
- The quick dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner is washable and the comfort padded harness features synthetic suede lining with hook & loop adjustment and Fastex buckle.
- Two front, one back and two center stripe vents provide the CSS with MIPS with optimum ventilation.
- This cutting edge helmet can also be personalized with One K™'s Custom Color System (CCS), that allows riders to mix and match interchangeable front shields, vent stripe colors and top panel colors. (Pieces sold separately)
- The CSS with MIPS is certified to ASTM standards
For more information the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), please visit mipsprotection.com