Passier Marcus Ehning II Snaffle Bridle
G. Passier & Sohn
- The Marcus Ehning II Snaffle Bridle is the second snaffle bridle developed by Passier in cooperation with one of the world’s most famous show-jumpers, Marcus Ehning.
- This modern hook stud style snaffle bridle features anatomically shaped ear recesses along with a new noseband, which leaves room for and thus avoids pressure on cheekbone and optic nerve of the horse.
- The horse-friendly shape of the softly lined noseband leaves room for, and thus avoids, pressure on the cheekbone and facial nerve of the horse.
- The head piece is softly lined and with its anatomically shaped ear recess provides optimal pressure relief, and the waved browband is softly padded.
- The fancy applications made from grained leather give the snaffle bridle its distinct look, which perfectly matches the large saddle flaps of the Marcus Ehning II Jumping Saddle.
- Constructed of the finest Passier bridle leather with stainless steel hardware, this stylish snaffle bridle combines exceptional horse-friendliness with a modern look!