Elevate® Maintenance Powder
Kentucky Performance Products, LLC
Leading the Way in Natural Vitamin E Supplementation
- Elevate was developed to provide a highly bio available source of natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) to horses.
- Vitamine E, a powerful antioxidant, limits the damage caused by everyday oxidative stress, maintaining healthy muscle and nerve function and supporting a strong immune system in horses of all ages.
- Horses can not synthesize vitamin E, therefore it is considered an essential nutrient.
- The best source of vitamin E is fresh green grass, however the potency of vitamin E declines very quickly once forages are harvested and dried.
- Multiple research studies have shown that vitamin E is often deficient in the diets of horses that do not have access to continual grazing on fresh green grass, or those grazing on winter pasture.
- Performance horses with demanding workouts, growing horses and seniors can be exposed to increased levels of oxidative stress and require higher levels of vitamine E in their diets.
- Additionally, studies have reveled that horses challenged by neurological disease benefit from supportive natural vitamin E.
- Elevate Maintenance Powder supplies horses with a highly absorbable and readily available source of natural vitamin E that quickly provides necessary nutrients.
- Elevate offers an easy and affordable way to meet horse's essential vitamin E requirements, and does not contain other vitamins or minerals.
- Horse owners can safely adjust the amount fed to support horses with high vitamin E requirements without worrying about causing imbalances.