Fairfax Performance Standard Dressage Girth
- Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing.
- New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against.
- Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge.
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow.
- Constructed from the finest English leather.
- Handmade in Walsall, England.