FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips, Individual
FLAIR® Equine Nasal Strips
- FLAIR® Equine Nasal Strips are self-adhesive strips that promote optimum respiratory health of equine athletes and help prevent exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (EIPH).
- FLAIR® Strips support the nasal passages during exercise and improve the horse’s airflow when it needs oxygen most.
- Horses (unlike humans) can only breathe through their noses, and as they begin to breathe hard during exercise, the soft tissues overlying the nasal passages are sucked in, reducing the airway diameter.
- Reduction in diameter causes greater resistance of airflow into the horses lungs.
- FLAIR® Strips are clinically proven to reduce airway resistance during exercise, helping to prevent fatigue related injuries, protect the lungs from injury and promote optimal athletic performance.
- 6 FLAIR® Strips are included per pack.