Kent & Masters S-Series Compact General Purpose
Kent & Masters
- Compared to the Kent & Masters Original GP model, the Compact GP is compact for its size, has a neat seat, slimmer rear gussets and the tree is shorter and slightly flatter on the underside.
- This saddle is ideal for shorter backed, croup high or flat backed horses.
- It is a very good option for the petite rider on a large pony/small horse.
- Cut forward enough to accommodate a jumping leg position.\Open-headed tree and well balanced panel make this a very universal fitting saddle.
- Changeable gullet bar to suit the horse's wither profile. 8 options include half widths (N/M to XXW) in the short S-Bar for low-headed saddles and 7 options (N/M to XW/XXW) in the long R-Bar for high-headed saddles.
- The third billet can be unlooped and moved on to the floating balance strap attachment. This provides 4 possible girthing options to allow the saddle to be girthed according to the horse's movement.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the pony, molding quickly and is easily adjustable to optimize panel contact.
- Two reinforced flocking slots at the front and rear allow quick adjustments to be made with the panel in situ.
- Ghosted stitching allows knee pad to contour over the knee-roll and hide-covered calf pad make this a high comfort GP.
- Changeable Gullet: R-Bar