Red Barn Arena Ergonomic Bridle
- The Arena Ergonomic Bridle's advanced design provides extra comfort your the horse.
- The Arena is anatomically designed to avoid and alleviate pressure on your horse’s most sensitive areas, such as their poll, mouth, and ears.
- The advanced design features of the Arena Bridle have show horses to generally be more comfortable.
- Many undesirable habits have been alleviated by use of the Arena Bridle, such as head shaking, teeth grinding and general resistance.
- The Arena’s key features include an ergonomically-designed noseband, it’s shape adapted to fit the horse’s anatomy, alleviating pressure on the main facial nerve; and a softly padded, extra wide crownpiece shaped to evenly distribute poll pressure and to allow room for the horse’s ears.
- The Arena Bridle also features a curved, padded round raised leather browband and 1/2" cheek pieces.
- Handcrafted with the finest Sedgwick's English leather, this bridle is finished with stainless steel hardware, hook stud ends, and a roller buckle on the adjustable noseband.
- Please note that the Arena Ergonomic Bridle is sold less reins.